After Voodooskullz introduced band "Gelap" in the last blog post, I began to explore the music and it's concept. Like any other Indonesian group band, Gelap is no exceptional in their creativity and their passion for music.
And oh ya, Iwed (picture), one of their female vocalist has sent her appreciation to Voodooskullz...
Rising Dragon : "....Coincidently, I've been trying to learn more about goth, it's music, it's culture and how it comes about. A good friend of mine introduced Gelap. Your music is refreshing..I was more amazed to know that you are one of the band members. COOL..!!"
Goddess : "...Can I know the name of ur kind bestfriend who had introduced u to my band? Say my huge thanks to him/her. Really appreciate it :) How do u think bout my music? It's a progressive gothic metal band, so it's not a hundred percent goth music :)
No matter what, their progressive metal genre and thier add of gothic flavoured melody has add a new refreshing breath into the world of rock music.
All the best to their new coming LP and hope to hear more about Gelap soon.
Let the Darkness shines...
Tuesday, 25 December 2007
When the Goddess speaks
Posted by
Kolom - RockTimes.com
@
15:14
Tags Gelap, Gothic, Iwed, Progressive heavy metal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment